Concealed Carry Workshop
NO PERSONAL FIREARMS OR AMMUNITION WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE CLASSROOM. LOCKERS ARE AVAILABLE
Course Goal; This course meets or exceeds the State of Nevada requirements necessary to obtain a Nevada CCW Permit. This course is designed to start you off on the right foot by teaching you the basic knowledge, skills and attitude necessary for owning and using a pistol in a safe and responsible manner. This course will take you beyond the typical Concealed Carry Permit Course (CCW) offered by others in the industry. Our in-depth lectures provide an overwhelming amount of the necessary information needed to carry a concealed firearm. You will also be introduced to a fast-paced defensive gun handling course that takes you to the next level of defensive shooting.
- Class Length: This is a 2 day Course. Approximately 8 Hours each day. Depending on class size.
- Classroom Materials Required: Writing materials, Pen or Pencil and Note Paper.
- Range Material Required: Firearm Rental, Eye Protection and Ammunition will be included in the cost of this course.
- Drinks and Snacks are allowed in the classroom.
- There will be a 30 minute lunch break.
- Students will need to provide a Driver’s License or State ID Card prior to starting the course.
Workshop Day 1
State of Nevada Concealed Carry Permit Course; (CCW)
Lessons included in this course will be Basic Rules of Gun Safety, Learn to Identify the Principal Parts of a Revolver and Semi- Automatic Pistols, Learn the different types of actions (Single Action, Double Action), Basic Ammunition Knowledge, and The Responsibilities of Firearm Ownership, Selecting a Handgun for Self Defense, Firearm Care and Storage.
Other lectures included are:
Introduction to Defensive Shooting, Current Laws of the State relating to the use of Firearms, How to avoid a criminal attack Inside and Outside the Home, Controlling the Encounter, Options on how to carry a Concealed Firearm, Civil Liability Issues, Strategies for Personal Safety, The Fundamentals of Defensive Marksmanship and Much More.
Workshop Day 2
Next Level Training Course
Detailed Instruction of Intermediate Defensive Pistol Shooting and Intermediate Gun Handling Fundamentals,- Learn to properly present the weapon from a Concealed Holster, Tactical and Emergency Reloading Drills, Clearing Weapon Malfunctions, Various Defensive Shooting Drills, Improved Marksmanship Techniques, Trigger Control Techniques, Shooting at Multi-Targets and more !
- Classroom Materials Required: All training materials will be provided.
- Day Two -Range Materials Required: Use of our Firearm, Gun Belt with Holster and Magazine Pouches, Eye Protection and Ammunition will be included in the cost of this course.
- Writing materials, Pen or Pencil and Note Paper.
- Drinks and Snacks are allowed on the Training Range.
- Wearing a Baseball Style cap is recommended.
$275 per Person
Day 1 Class Time:
9:00am until approx. 5:30pm.
Day 2 Class Time:
10:00am until approx. 5:30pm.
8 Students Maximum
Private and Group Classes available: Call us at 702-478-8550 or email us for pricing and availability.
Call us at 702-478-8550 or email us if you have any questions.
Range Material Required: Bring the firearm you plan on using for the range qualification and 30 Rounds of Ammunition for your firearm. If you don’t have a firearm we have rentals available. You will just have to purchase ammunition for the qualification if you don’t have it. Hearing Protection and Eye Protection is required for the Range Qualification.