Intermediate Defensive Handgun
NO PERSONAL FIREARMS OR AMMUNITION WILL BE ALLOWED.
It is recommended to take the Basic Defensive Handgun Course prior to attending this course.
This is a fast paced defensive gun handling course that takes you to the next level of defensive shooting. This course starts where the Basic Defensive Handgun concluded.
This Course is a must for anyone who chooses to carry a handgun for self-defense.
Detailed Instruction of Intermediate Defensive Pistol Shooting and Intermediate Gun Handling Fundamentals,- Learn to properly present the weapon from a Concealed Holster, Tactical and Emergency Reloading Drills, Clearing Weapon Malfunctions, Various Defensive Shooting Drills, Improved Marksmanship Techniques, Trigger Control Techniques, Shooting at Multi-Targets and more !
- Class Length: Approximately 7 Hours depending on class size.
- Classroom Materials Required: This course is held on the Firing Range Only
- Range Material Required: Rental Fees for Firearm, Gun Belt with Holster and Magazine Pouches, Eye Protection and Ammunition will be included in the cost of this course.
- Writing materials, Pen or Pencil and Note Paper.
- Drinks and Snacks are allowed on the Training Range.
- Students will need to provide a Driver’s License or State ID Card prior to starting the course.
- Wearing a Baseball Style Cap is recommended.