Next Level CCW
NO PERSONAL FIREARMS OR AMMUNITION WILL BE ALLOWED.
One of the following is required to take this course. The recent completion of our CCW Permit Course, or the completion of our Basic Defensive Handgun Course.
This is a fast paced defensive gun handling course that takes you to the next level of defensive shooting. This course is designed for those who already have their Concealed Carry Permit and want to take their training to the Next Level.
This Course is a must for anyone who chooses to carry a handgun for self-defense.
Detailed Instruction of Intermediate Defensive Pistol Shooting and Intermediate Gun Handling Fundamentals,- Learn to properly present the weapon from a Concealed Holster, Tactical and Emergency Reloading Drills, Clearing Weapon Malfunctions, Various Defensive Shooting Drills, Improved Marksmanship Techniques, Trigger Control Techniques, Shooting at Multi-Targets and more!
- Class Length: Approximately 7 Hours depending on class size.
- Classroom Materials Required: This course is held on the Firing Range Only
- Range Material Required: Use of our Firearm, Gun Belt with Holster and Magazine Pouches, Eye Protection and Ammunition will be included in the cost of this course.
- Writing materials, Pen or Pencil and Note Paper.
- Drinks and Snacks are allowed on the Training Range.
- Students will need to provide a Driver’s License or State ID Card prior to starting the course.
- Wearing a Baseball Style Cap is recommended.